It’s just not enough to be a good and safe driver today! Today’s difficult driving conditions also require strong “defensive driving” skills and techniques to avoid the all-too-common traffic collisions. In addition to our more congested and difficult driving conditions, the State has also tightened requirements to those that make mistakes or receive citations – many of which can be addressed through taking the Driver Improvement Course.
At Towne Lake Driving School we are committed to providing the highest quality in driver education and in defensive driving, and we are very pleased to offer this course to our community! We invite you to consider the following benefits of our Driver Improvement Course.
Towne Lake Driving School’s Driver Improvement Program has received the approval and is licensed by the State Department of Driver’s Services. This State approved course is designed to:
1. Reduce automobile insurance rates (Georgia Law O.C.G.A. 33-9-42)
2. Reduce up to 7 points from your individual driving record (Georgia Law O.C.G.A. 40-5-86)
3. Provide an avenue of license reinstatement (Georgia Law O.C.G.A. 40-5-84(b)
4. Provide fine reduction or comply with court order (Georgia Law O.C.G.A. 40-5-57)
5. Fine reduction or no points assessment in accordance (Georgia Law O.C.G.A. 40-5-57)
6. Meet employer training and safety requirements
This 6 hour classroom course is taught on weekends and is limited to the first 35 people who enroll for each class. The course covers eight chapters in 2 – 3 hour sessions, and a mandatory final exam is given. Certificates of Completion are issued immediately upon completion.
Course cost is $95. Course is offered one Saturday per month. To see the schedule of upcoming classes, view the calendar on the right hand side of this page.
Click here to register Driver Improvement